- Charater style flooring full of character and charm
- The dark and captivating tones work to enhance the richness and warmth of the wood
- Smoothed and lacquered with a UV finish for enhanced durability
- Installed by professionals for the best and most durable result
- Wide boards are ideal for spacious rooms in a large family home
About the brand
Designed with everyday living in mind, Highland characterful and versatile. Boasting a vast range of styles and colour variations, you’ll find a perfect floor for every room.
With its tempting toffee tones and rich swirling grain details, Highland Engineered European Lacquered Oak Flooring will make any home feel a more comfortable and inviting place to be. This gorgeous wood floor is made from finest European oak, with multiple knots, shifting colour variations, sapwood and mineral streaks creating a traditional look that will work in a wide variety of interiors. Sanded smooth and given a premium lacquered, low-sheen finish that guards against wear and tear while enhancing the wood’s natural beauty, each wide and classic length board measures 190mm x 1900mm, ideally proportioned for making small and medium-sized rooms appear larger.
A simple click system makes Highland Engineered European Oak Flooring a great candidate for fast and easy DIY fitting. It’s also impressively tough, featuring a sturdy three-layer construction and a 2mm real wood wear layer. With a 25-year guarantee, this versatile floor is a real all-rounder and perfectly suited to family living.